A message from JDog Brands CEO, Jerry Flanagan
To our customers:
While coronavirus continues to spread, we know that some of you may continue to have junk removal and carpet cleaning needs. And I want to assure you:
Today, as ever, the health and safety of JDog Brands’ customers and employees is our top priority.
In addition to encouraging all employees and franchisees to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines for proper hand-washing, we are promoting additional precautionary measures to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Here are the steps we’re taking to ensure your safety and that of our employees:
- Equipping and instructing all crew members to wear clean gloves, masks, eye protection, and booties when entering your homes or businesses.
- Advising teams to disinfect all surfaces and door handles they come into contact with at the completion of every job.
- Making express junk removal service available for customers practicing social distancing. Our teams can remove items from driveways or garages to avoid direct contact with you and your families.
- Enhancing communication with customers while scheduling jobs to ensure your specific needs and concerns are addressed, particularly if you are or live with someone who is elderly or immunocompromised.
- Our Carpet Cleaning teams will be utilizing a cleaning solution that meets EPA standards for hospital disinfectants and is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
Each JDog Junk Removal & Hauling and JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care franchise is individually owned and operated, so exact precautionary measures may vary. As of now, all of our franchises remain open and operational, though we will continue to monitor and adhere to all guidance from the CDC, the World Health Organization, and local, state, and federal government officials.
As Veterans, we’ve been trained to anticipate the unknown and respond calmly under pressure. This training and our experiences leading and uniting under a common goal in times of crisis have uniquely prepared us for the situation we face today.
These are unprecedented times. Yet, our commitment to the communities we serve stands strong as ever.
Respectfully and in solidarity,
CEO, JDog Brands